Ethan Metsger wrote:
> It worked for me out of the box with LyX 1.6.4 / Ubuntu 9.10.
>
> The transformation of a multi-page internal design document went smoothly,
> including some equations I threw in just for fun.

That's good news. Do you use labels/indices in your .lyx document?
[ Hmmm... my attempts (today) produce only an empty .odt file :-( ]

> The formatting needs minor tweaks as OO.org doesn't include spacings
> for some of the styles that are attractive, but otherwise it seemed to
> work pretty well.

> Just for fun, I ran a beamer presentation through just to see if I could
> break it, and it seemed to handle it ok.  The formatting was certainly
> FUBAR, as you might expect, but the text and graphics were all there.

That's positive :-). Hopefully one day it'll be a single-step away to
get an acceptable conversion (of what can be actually converted) to the
most widespread formats :-)

Nikos