Hello.

I am new to this list. So please forgive me if I am not aware of certain
conventions.

I would like to write a syllabus using a BibTeX bibliography file. I am
familiar with using .bib files for writing articles. However, I could
not find any manual on how to integrate my references in a syllabus.

What I am trying to do would look like this:

Week 1

Theory of the household. Blah, blah, blah ...

Required readings

BibTeX reference 1
BibTeX reference 2

Suggested readings

BibTeX reference 3
BibTeX reference 4

Week 2

Theory of the firm. Blah, blah, blah ...

Required readings

BibTeX reference 5
BibTeX reference 6

Suggested readings

BibTeX reference 7
BibTeX reference 8

... and so on and so forth.

Now the problem that I am running into is to find a command that shows
the complete information for a BibTex reference given particular style.
For instance:

Marx, Karl (1867): Capital - A Critique of Political Economy, Volume I.
London. Peguin.

Any help is appreciated.

Johann
------

I am running LyX 1.6.5 on Ubuntu 10.04 (i486-pc-linux-gnu).