Am 02.11.2010 11:41, schrieb [Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC.:

In your example the box has a width of only 95% not 100%. However, I
defined a command for your box in the preamble of the attached
document. You can insert then your custom box by inserting the
TeX-code command \mybox as I have shown in the example.

What I don't understand here is the "however". Please, what do you mean?
I see {0.95\columnwidth}, so I guess this is the parameter I must tweak
to reach this result.

You said that you box should have the width of the text. This means you must set 1\columnwidth but your example you used 95% width which is 0.95\columnwidth.

BTW: I get two errors when opening the document the first time after
saving it from your email:

Document header error
Unknown token: \use_refstyle \use_refstyle

Document header error
Unknown token: 0 0

They disappear once I locally save the document.

This was a bug in the alpha 6 release. This has been fixed. Therefore: "Don't use LyX 2.0 for anything else than testing."

regards Uwe