Rich Shepard <rshepard <at> appl-ecosys.com> writes:

>    Strangely, it does not compile for me.

Seems pretty likely your LaTeX installation is borked (presumably either beamer
or hyperref).  Can you post the log file for the failed attempt to compile the
stripped version (with the EndFrame added)?

> > (Check that the somewhat challenged web interface to GMANE didn't screw up
> > the address of your logo file.)
>
>    I don't use GMANE, but read mail (including that from the lyx list) using
> alpine.

Sorry, I meant that I was using GMANE to post my reply.  GMANE's web interface
gets hissy if you have a line longer than 80 characters, so I had to stick a
line break in the URL for your logo.

>    This is quite frustrating. All I did was upgrade the beamer class
> yesterday (because the installed version was so old and I was not seeing the
> logo on the slides).

You mentioned something about hyperref not having a .sty or .cfg file??  Have
you tried reinstalling/upgrading hyperref?

/Paul