Dear LyX users,

I am not a Windows user myself but am trying to help some people
duplicate my setup on a Windows machine. On a *nix-based system, such
as my Mac OS, the custom packages and the bib and bst files all live
in the texmf directory, like this:

HD/Users/Username/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/...
HD/Users/Username/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst/...
HD/Users/Username/Library/texmf/tex/latex/...

I would like to be able to just give these people a zipped texmf
folder, so they can unzip it to the proper location. But what is the
standard location for this directory on Windows systems? Is there one?
I also don't have the specifics of their OSes (i.e., whether they use
XP, Vista, or 7), but I need answers for each version if they are
different.

Thank you!

Maria