Am Sunday 19 September 2010 23:11:01 schrieb Richard Heck:
> On 09/19/2010 02:12 PM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> > How do I make the lyx/lyx export working?
> > I have a lyx file produced with lyx2.0 and want to work on it now under
> > lyx1.6.7.
> > I used
> > file>export>lyx1.6.x
> > but when trying to load it in lyx1.6.7 I am told,
> > it is from a different version of lyx.
> > lyx2lyx failed.
>
> Are you sure you are opening the correct file? If so, then this is a bug.
>
> rh

Yes, pritty much. I saved the lyx2.0 file with another name and exported that
one as an 1.6 lyx file, which gave however the error above.

As I mentioned in a second mail I tried also to export the lyx file as a .tex
file, but I am told
an error occurred whilst running tex2lyx -f ...

As another trial I used the most recent elyxer:
elyxer EG-Q.lyx EG-Q.html
which worked well (except the size of some images was not well translated).
But importing it in lyx1.6.7 gives:
an error occurred whilst running java -jar
htmltolatex.jar -input 'EG-Qn.html' -out

It was a bad idea of mine to try lyx 2....
reminds me of the mantra...

Wolfgang