Am Tuesday 21 September 2010 17:14:53 schrieb Richard Heck:
> On 09/21/2010 05:22 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> >>
> >> no i didnt meant this, but by chance you solved your problem anyway...
> >
> > actually, one of the three:
> >
> > There is still the question why I get this error if I try to load the
> > .tex file:
> > An error occurred whilst running tex2lyx -f 'EG-Q16x.tex' 'EG-Q16x.lyx'
>
> Only a look specifically at that file could tell us that. You could try
> running tex2lyx from the command line. You'll get better error messages
> that way.

this is the message from the command line:
wolfg...@wolfgang:~/Epigenetik$ tex2lyx EG-Ox.tex
Not overwriting existing file /home/wolfgang/Epigenetik/EG-Ox.lyx
wolfg...@wolfgang:~/Epigenetik$ tex2lyx EG-Oxy.tex
Creating file /home/wolfgang/Epigenetik/EG-Oxy.lyx
Ignoring options 'T1' of package fontenc.
Ignoring options 'german' of package babel.
Ignoring
options
'unicode=true,bookmarks=true,bookmarksnumbered=false,bookmarksopen=false,breaklinks=true,pdfborder={0

0 0},backref=false,colorlinks=true' of package hyperref.
Segmentation fault

> > and this one if I try to load the exported .html file:
> > An error occurred whilst running java -jar htmltolatex.jar -input
> > 'EG-Qn.html' -out
>
> Same here: htmltolatex is choking on the file for some reason. Try
> running that command from a terminal.

This message is given in trying to export the file as html
An error occurred whilst running python -m elyxer --directory
"/home/wolfgang/Epig
on the terminal is a long list, which I think has to do with elyxer. So I will
send the output to Alexander, the author of Elyxer.

Thanks for your advice

Wolfgang