Hi all,

I'm now labelling all 57 chapters of my new book, and what a PITA!

First of all, there's no hotkey -- I have to do Insert->Label on every one.
But even worse, the label defaults to the first three words, and often the
first word is "The". Is there a way to have the label default to the first
five words? Or, perhaps give us a way to highlight the entire title and have
that govern the label? Right now highlighting is no different from putting the
cursor at the start, except that highlighting increases the risk of erasing
the highlighted text.

I think that label insertion is common enough that it should be a fast
process, and people's priorities differ enough that the default number of
words should be changeable.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package