On 05/09/2011 02:38 PM, Julien Rioux wrote:

> Yes I am able to do what you describe in 1.6. In your example child
> doc, you did not set the master setting, did you? But anyway, I
> corrected it and still in 2.1.0svn the compilation of the child is
> broken:
>
> Undefined control sequence \anymacro
>
> A bug.

It's due to the fact that the clone of the child buffer has no parent.
Enrico wins again. ;-)

It would seem we must always clone the entire set of documents. I.e.,
start with:
    buf.masterBuffer()->clone();
or something to that effect. But then we need back a pointer to buf's
clone, so clone() probably needs to return something like a map from
Buffers to their clones. Note that, if we pass this around, we can
perhaps avoid multiple clones of a single Buffer included multiple
times, which I suspect we now have.

Richard