I am meeting another problem with elyxer conversion. If I do not put
the .bib files in the same folder as the .lyx file, elyxer does not
seem able to find them, and the bibliography is empty. If I put them
in the same folder, I get the bibliography.

Also, I have not been able to find a way to generate a standard agsm
(harvard) style bibliography reference. I only get a number between
brackets [1] as reference, even if I choose author-name in the options
of natbib in the document properties box.

Only author-name2 gives me a real author-name type of reference (but
brackets, and also with the key typed in the beginning of the full
reference in the typest bibliography).

These are very commonly necessary functions, so I assume that I am
doing something strange. How can I correct these problems?

I use the following version of elyxer:

 elyxer.py --version
* eLyXer version 1.2.3 (2011-08-31)

 which elyxer.py
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.1/bin/elyxer.py

Thank you for your help in advance!

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu