On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Csikos Bela <bcsikos...@freemail.hu> wrote:
> Hello.
> Thank you again.
> I have built lyx 2.0.2 from the source file available at
> ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/stable/2.0.x/lyx-2.0.2.tar.gz
>
> Compilation and installaton went without errors, but
> the installation does not include enumitem.lyx file.
>
> /usr/local/lyx/2.0.2> ls -lR |grep enumitem
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3206 2011-12-03 01:33 enumitem.module
> .... :/usr/local/lyx/2.0.2>

I'm not sure why you don't have this file. I'm using 2.0.2, too.
http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/Modules#toc4

>>>load the module, and insert the option via C-menu > Insert>>
>>>Short Title.>>
>>>
>> This was exactly what I wanted to do. I loaded the module, but>
>> insert>short title is greyed out when labeling list type is selected.>
>>>
>>See last list in the attached. I guess it should do what you want.>
>>Liviu>
>
> I opened the file that you have attached.
> The greyed opt insert with the accompanying nolistsep ERT is visible in the
> editor window, however this is not reflected in the text sourec code. See the
> attached image, opened-doc-with-nolistsep-option.jpg.

I'm not sure what goes wrong. Perhaps it's a bug in LyX support of 'enumitem'.

Try to load the 'enumitem' module and then include the following in
the preamble:
\setlist{nolistsep} % or \setlist{noitemsep} to leave space around whole list
%\setlist{noitemsep}
%\setlist{itemsep=0pt,parsep=2pt,partopsep=0pt,topsep=0pt}

Note that this should have an effect on all the lists in your document.

Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm