In my case, scrolling the User Guide, I can see Lyx 2.0.2 to peak to 80%
for very short moments, but the rest of the time, it takes around 30% (so
15% since I have two processors). My processors remain globally inactive at
60% even if I am compiling Wine in MacPorts in the same time and listening
music in iTunes.

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV