I'm writing a book. I would like to consider the possibility that I will do
a small print run of 1000-5000 copies. I am certain I'm going to publish it
as an ebook. I would expect the printed book would be in paperback form. I
would like the lyx-users to tell me if they think its the right tool for
the job. I know lyx is nice for making mathematics papers,but is it good
for making a book which you want to reformat for displays and printed pages
of varying sizes? Are there other programs I should consider?