Oups ! Sorry, I thought this is a french list...

Yes, french Babel is loaded, and the french normal "..." has no
non-breaking spaces  as english form has.

My question about replace simple space with non-breaking spaces is to quote
a verbatim. For exemple: "I'm very glade to be here" (N, L45)
I need a non-breaking spaces between "N," and "L45" to avoid this:
"I'm very glade to be here" (N,
L45)
I did type the text and so I'd like to use find/replace if possible...

Thanks for your answers