Hi James,

On 3/2/2012 4:18 PM, James Sutherland wrote:
> This sounds very nice!
Thanks. I appreciate that.
> Any ideas about whether you will be able to support cross references
> and translate that into LyX/LaTeX labels/references?
> James

Short answer, yes. It's one of the three or four things I still have yet
to implement. It will be in the 0.1 release, though.

I'm also planning on translating embedded data (such as traveling
EndNote bibliographies or Zotero inserts) into BibTeX databases and
adding citation commands. That, however, will have to be a 0.2 feature
as it requires quite a bit more infrastructure to support.

Cheers,

Rob