On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:15:58 +0000 (UTC)
Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net> wrote:

> I don't know AsciiDoc, but know that Sphinx is not only for Python
> projects but also supports C and more.

Yeah, I know about that, but mentioned it's not Python 'cause many
projects nowadays choose reST/Sphinx which is de-facto becoming standard
tool within Python community.

> However, I don't think it is necessary to use LyX at all. Rather I
> suggest tweaking in the Sphinx configuration file (and possibly using
> raw LaTeX in the source).

You're right. After playing some time with AsciiDoc --> PDF (via
dblatex), it seems that the end result is good-enough so that, in this
case, there is really no need for LyX.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person
develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust