On 04/13/2012 08:32 AM, Merhebi, Bob wrote:
Hello David,

Thanks for your reply on this topic; I also benefited from this. One
question though; isn't there a keyboard shortcut to use it instead of
using the menus?
You can define keyboard shortcuts to substitute for many, if not all, menu choices. I only use a few such shortcuts, and not for line numbering since I don't do that so often. Look under Tools > Preferences > Shortcuts > Mathematical symbols, for math-number-line-toggle and math-number-toggle and assign them as you prefer.

Another question is regarding fullscreen mode; the math toolbar pops out
when I use Ctrl(+Shift)+M&  that's useful, but what about the main
toolbar? is there a way to bring it out "temporarily" in fullscreen mode?

I don't know.

--

David L. Johnson

Deserves death!  I daresay he does.  Many that live deserve death.
And some that die deserve life.  Can you give it to them?  Then do not
be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
                -- J. R. R. Tolkein