On 04/26/2012 04:48 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
On 04/26/2012 06:27 PM, Raymond Lillard wrote:

Sorry, but LyXHTML is too ugly for my taste.

How so? Do you mean the visual output or the file structure, or....?

Richard,

I'm not experienced enough at HTML to have an opinion
on file structure.

When I set the document default output to HTML (filtered
through elyxer) the viewed document is more visually
appealing than when set to LyXHTML. Perhaps ugly is too
strong a word here, but I think most people would agree
it looks dated.

I didn't mean to give offense and please don't take my
comment that way.

It has been said that a gentleman never gives offense,
unintentionally.

If you or the Lyx team were offended, then my normal
gentlemanly demeanor has suffered a glitch.

Regards,
Ray