Hello
Using 2.0.3 from the PPA, on Ubuntu Lucid with Xfce 4.6.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@princeton.edu> wrote:
> (1)
> in the edit menu when you see "Find and Replace (quick) ..." is the "F"
> underlined? Or does the underscore appear before the "F" ?

In "Find and Replace (quick) ..." the "F" is underlined.
In "Find and Replace (advanced) ..." nothing is underlined.

> (2)
> This is only for users who have Okular set as their pdf viewer. Often when I

I don't use Okular, but similar issues have been reported in the past. [1] [2]

Liviu

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/71143
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg167212.html

--