From: Kornel Benko [kornel.be...@berlin.de]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 7:44 AM

>The crazy thing now is: Without recompiling, now also in 2.1.0svn 'F' is
>underlined.

This is indeed weird. It's not completely crazy because the menu item in this
case is controlled by a text file, stdmenus.inc. If you modify that file then
the changes will show up instantly (this is also an easy way to customize the
menu to way you like it). What is strange is that you didn't modify that file.

> I cannot see the bad behaviour anymore. >What I have done in the meantime? I
> played with configure of the unity-desktop (with my login) to be >able to
> configure it correct later for my wife.

Strange. I don't know why this would have an effect. If you're able to
reproduce the solution, please post back.

I still don't know if this is an Ubuntu issue, a Qt issue, or what.

Thanks for your help,

Scott