Am 02.08.2012 um 19:59 schrieb Eric Weir:

> On Aug 2, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:

>>> I took a look at the project's SF page and it seems to me that they're
>>> not providing binaries for Mac. If this is so, you may either compile
>>> the converter from source (likely a big headache in itself), or use
>>> Windows or Linux to proceed: On both latex2rtf can be easily
>>> installed.
>>
>> If the softpedia binary doesn't cut it, set up Homebrew [1] and
>> install the latex2rtf package/formula. You will probably also need to
>> download XCode.
>>
>> Otherwise you can download XCode alone and just build latex2rtf
>> manually. The make file should require no changes. Just go into the
>> unzipped folder of the unix source archive and type 'make && sudo make
>> install' from terminal. Homebrew (and similarly MacPorts and Fink)
>> just automates all this stuff for you on a systemwide scale.
>
> Thanks, Ray---and Liviu, too. Sorry, if I was given the link to latex2rtf I
> didn't realize It. Probably because I was assuming it was a script somewhere
> in the lyx package, or maybe in my tex/latex install, and that I just needed
> either to get it recognize by lyx or learn how to run it from the terminal.
>
> I've downloaded the source, and have located a discussion with pretty clear
> instructions of how to compile it. I'll be giving it a shot, but probably not
> till the weekend.

You may consider to use macports. There is latex2rtf available:

==== terminal of Mac OS X =======
macbook-pro$ port search latex2rtf
latex2rtf @2.1.0 (tex)
    Translator program intended to translate a LaTeX document into RTF
macbook-pro$ latex2rtf -v
latex2rtf 2.1.0 (released Mar  5 2010)

Written by Prahl, Lehner, Granzer, Dorner, Polzer, Trisko, Schlatterbeck.
macbook-pro$
==== terminal of Mac OS X =======

Regards,
Stephan