Dear LyX Users,

I've just started playing around with SAGE (www.sagemath.org) and was
very happy to see that there is a module which can be used with LyX.

However, in trying to get the module to work, I've run into a snag. I
have it installed, and I can even successfully compile the example
document from the Wiki. However, when I try and create my own documents,
it appears as though I'm not getting any output back from SAGE.

Other than adding the module to a new LyX document, is there some
configuration step that I am missing? Also, any explanation as to why
the example would appear to compile, but new documents might not?

I'm using LyX 2.1 (SVN) on Ubuntu 12.04, with a custom TeX Live 2011
install.

Cheers,

Rob