Am Sonntag 20 Oktober 2013, 18:03:47 schrieb Csikos Bela:
> If I use Enumerate-Resume style it works only if the previous item is set
>
> to Enumerate (not  Enumerate-Resume). That is it dos not work in my case.
>
> Please look at the attached beamer-resenumerate.lyx and
>
> beamer-resenumerate2.lyx files and their pdf outputs.

Well, in the first example, you use the style incorrectly: You have to use the
style "Enumerate-Resume" for _the whole list_ which should start with a
resumed number. In other words: Never mix normal Enumerate and
Enumerate_Resume in a single list.

> (And the level 2 labels are not correct either. For now this is not a
> problem as
>
> I will change them and they will not indicate which first level they belong
> to.)

I have not dealt yet with nested enumerations. This obviously needs more work.
I will have a look at this.

Jürgen