"Jürgen Spitzmüller" <sp...@lyx.org> írta:
>Am Sonntag 20 Oktober 2013, 18:03:47 schrieb Csikos Bela:
>> If I use Enumerate-Resume style it works only if the previous item is set
>>
>> to Enumerate (not  Enumerate-Resume). That is it dos not work in my case.
>>
>> Please look at the attached beamer-resenumerate.lyx and
>>
>> beamer-resenumerate2.lyx files and their pdf outputs.
>
>Well, in the first example, you use the style incorrectly: You have to use the
>style "Enumerate-Resume" for _the whole list_ which should start with a
>resumed number. In other words: Never mix normal Enumerate and
>Enumerate_Resume in a single list.

I thought I could use a local layout and where I modify the
\begin{enumerate} and \end{enumerate} commands.

For example:

Style Beamer-Enumerate-Resume
CopyStyle             Enumerate
LatexParam            \conti
OptionalArgs          0
# a blue label to indicate that this is not a WYSIWYG label
# because the numbering differs in the output
LabelFont
  Color blue
EndFont
End

This adds \begin{enumerate} \conti

at the beginning of the environment when  Beamer-Enumerate-Resume is set.

But I don't know how I could modify the end of the environment:

to change "\end{enumerate}"  to "\end{enumerate} \seti".

Is it possible?

I attach an example file which includes the above local layout.
I inserted "\seti" commands in ERT, and it work, but I would like
them to be inserted by the style.

Thanks,

bcsikos