Hi

I'm trying to import a new class into LyX. The class and all of it's
associated files can be found at
http://labproj.eie.wits.ac.za/labproj/papers/witseie-paper-2005.zip

I've spent quite a bit of time on Google looking for a method to do this,
but all of the tutorials are vague and seem to contradict each other - I've
followed the instructions on a number of them and they don't seem to work.

Can you please give me a clear set of instructions of how to go about
adding this type of document.

I'm running LyX Version 2.0.7 with MiKTeX 2.9.4248 on Windows 8 64-bit.

Alternatively, is there a better or easier way for me to use the template
provided?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Steven Fredman