Answer found. As predicted, the problem is a unicode-math problem, not
LyX. Full details to be found at
Thanks to all...
On Thu, 08 May 2014 17:49:58 +0900, asllearner
Thank you Scott and Richard for the pointers (helping me help people help
me). I did create a tex/texshop quasi-MWE, so this is not a LyX problem.
In any event, I have attached a LyX quasi-MWE and error output log, in
off chance someone here does have any ideas or can point me in the right
direction. I am going to pore over the unicode-math manual next and see
I find anything there. Ultimately, this nothing mission critical
though...there is always lipsum...
On Thu, 08 May 2014 11:54:19 +0900, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
On 05/07/2014 09:28 PM, asllearner wrote:
Yes, I was just about to add that. Thanks for the redirection. I am
aware it is quite likely the problem is more "user error" and not an
actual problem in the packages or in LyX. I have done what I can to
refer to the manuals and previous posts, but hadn't found anything
about this situation in particular.
I posted here first since my suspicion was that I wasn't asking LyX
properly to do what I wanted. I've had problems before with the fact
that LyX sets up babel and hyperref before the preamble kicks in. Also,
in the end my goal(hope) is to have all these work in LyX with the
actual document I am trying to produce, even if it is possible to get
the packages to work together in TeX. At ths point my best guess is the
problem is with how I am using unicode...
It's possible. Posting a "minimal example" will help people help you.
On Thu, 08 May 2014 05:52:18 +0900, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
This really looks like a LaTeX question, not a LyX question. Try some
forum, or comp.text.tex.
For archival purposes, he posted here:
Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/