On 05/13/2014 04:48 PM, Julio Rojas wrote:

As you can see, there is "[t]" in the array that is generating the problem, i.e., the array was top aligned. Are matrices in Lyx 2.1.0 set up by default on top alignment instead of middle aligment? I don't really remember changing this aligment.
The popup window does seem to come up with top-alignment as the default. Middle would be better, I think.