Hello,
After migrating to a new MacBookPro (OS 10.9.4) and downloading LyX2.1 my book
figures started to be UNDEFINED. Also in New documents (KOMA Script Book or
other book classes) "Insert>Float>Figure" has the same problem; it creates
UNDEFINED figures as shown below. I reinstalled MacTeX2014 and then LyX2.1 but
could not solved the problem. Reconfiguring and using different Book Document
Classes did not help. I tried online info and help before submitting this
request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Cahit