Hello,

my professor wants a slightly different design of the table of contents:

1. Lyx makes the section title and page-number in TOC bold and the other
levels normal. My professor wants all in normal, so the section-title and
-pagenumber shouldn't be bold.

2. The section-level has no filling dots between title and page-number in
the doc but the other levels have them. My professor wants also filling
dots in the section-level.

How can I do these 2 things in Lyx? I've tried to right-click the
TOC-placeholder because I thought that could be set there, but I can't find
any setting for that.

Thanks,
Jonas