On 07/26/2014 06:30 AM, Jonas Weiher wrote:
Hello,

my professor wants a slightly different design of the table of contents:

1. Lyx makes the section title and page-number in TOC bold and the other levels normal. My professor wants all in normal, so the section-title and -pagenumber shouldn't be bold.

2. The section-level has no filling dots between title and page-number in the doc but the other levels have them. My professor wants also filling dots in the section-level.

How can I do these 2 things in Lyx? I've tried to right-click the TOC-placeholder because I thought that could be set there, but I can't find any setting for that.

This all has to be done in LaTeX. LyX doesn't provide any means to customize this, as it is all defined in the document class. I haven't messed with this in a long time, but I seem to recall that the titletoc package is very helpful.

Richard