On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:44 PM, LIANG Keyao <
2197...@student.anucollege.edu.au> wrote:

>  Appreciate that you would like to help me!

I'm happy to try.

>  I've tried what you said,but it still does not work. I ckeck the tex
> information and it seems that lyx can scan the latex classes.

That's good...

>  But in  Latexconfig, there are all no behind the Found.

That's bad...

Again, I'm puzzled by the fact that it won't reconfigure. I'm no expert,
but I suppose there are two options. You could try to get to the bottom of
the problem and fix it, or you could try to do a complete re-install. The
one thing that looks a little funny is that your working directory is on
the C:\ drive, and your install directory is on the G:\ drive. I suspect
there may be somewhere that is trying to use C:\ where it should use G:\,
or vice-versa, but I'm not sure. At this point, you may try a complete
uninstall, cleanup, and re-install. When you do that, I would recommend
doing it systematically. What I mean is that after un-installing and
cleaning up files from all LyX installs and TeX distributions, I would
start by downloading MiKTeX. Then, I would test that install by compiling a
simple raw .tex file. If that works, then I would proceed to install LyX
(not the bundle). After installing, I would try to compile a LyX document,
and troubleshoot from there.

As a side-note, I have several students installing this on their Windows 8
laptops, and aside from my university blocking their ftp downloads of lyx
site from on campus (which I hope we now have resolved), they haven't
reported any problems quite like this. Don't give up! I think you'll get
it. I hope this helps.

Jacob