On 10/14/2014 08:06 AM, LIANG Keyao wrote:

lyx always warns me about cannot find the basic module and no textclass, but all the layouts and modules are just in the resources folder....I do not know why it cannot recognize these files. And I cannot output tex file. It should have some opinions in " document-setting-output-default output format" like xetex something. But here is only a default opinion now. It works well in win7. I have installed MikTex, ctex, even texlive. This have puzzled me nearly a week....I have tried most solutions I could find online. none of them are work.

LyX is finding the layouts and modules, etc, just fine. What it's failing to find are the LaTeX classes, etc, and that is because "system reconfiguration has failed". This is probably due to some problem with your python installation. But I do not know anything about Windows, so can't say more.

Perhaps someone else has some ideas.

Richard