>>>>> "Fred" == Fred Hucht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Fred> Well, I am one of these sick theorists who loves it to put many
Fred> inline math into papers, and line-breaking occures rather often
Fred> at least for me... But if no-one else have problems with it, I
Fred> loose :-/
Well, I am also one of these sick theorists :) However, I try hard to
avoid these long inline equations. The reason is that, when TeX really
wants to break the equation, it means that the result would not be so
nice otherwise. A way to make TeX less fussy about these breaks is to
put \sloppy in the preamble. I guess this will give you less of these
breaks.
I did not say that this change will not happen, by the way... However,
it will certainly not happen in 0.12. However, 0.14 will certainly
have some support for \mbox, so you will be able to put anything
inside a \mbox.
JMarc