I played with that a while back, mainly to talk to an internal RS-232 SD card module (as well as the BT module); been meaning to get back to it soonish.

The hardware and software are pretty well in place, although ISTR that a signal or two had to be inverted; I'll see if I can find any notes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Lawrence" <yor...@gmail.com> To: "Model 100 Discussion" <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [M100] TDock

I'd love to see this documented when you're done!

-s

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Joe Grubbs <jsgru...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have a couple Bluetooth transceiver boards similar in size to the 8266 which will [very soon] find their way into my 100 and 200 in place of the Modem circuitry. :) Will just need to patch ROM so the hardware switchover between the Model and RS-232 port knows what to do and what speed to set the
UART, etc.