Too slow for Wordstar cp/m?  Back in the day, I used an Epson PX-8 with dual
disk drives and a 128K RAM pack -- all of which I still have. It ran a ROM
based Wordstar. If you had a 4 page document and you made a small change in the
middle of it, you could hit return then go fix lunch, eat it at a leisurely
rate, then fix and drink a cup of coffee and MAYBE it would be finished
thinking through the change. And I am exaggerating only very slightly.

It seems a little better on my NEC PC-8500, but I have never done any long
documents on it.

David

Sent from my iPad