John,

I was looking at the Pi Zero and figuring that having that and an FTDI
adapter would get you something you could possibly run your tools on and
have a full TPDD plus other tools in a small space that would be a "bump"
on the end of a m102 or m100 (or 200 in my case).  I'm probably going to
get at least 1-2 more adapters this week when I am at a conference.

I guess I'll be waiting for the Pi Zero to get back in stock.  They sold
out of all of them in under 24 hours.

Mitch