Willard,

I've got a growing collection of Raspberry Pi units (two RPi "B" models, one RPi "B 2" model, one RPi "B 3" model). I'm currently using the two RPi "B" models on my Broadband-Hamnet MESH network, and haven't built the other two yet. Got to say, I love them! They cost a bit more than your CHIP card, but hey, I've already paid for them ;)

I've been thinking about attaching my RPi "B 3" unit to an LCD monitor, and make a stand-alone computer unit out of it. I should probably see if I can get Mono installed (via apt) and run laddiealpha.

Howard