So I got a M100 bar code reader off ebay!

For the first time in
not-long-enough I had to try to load programs off tape. This is
something I've never had nostalgia for, and today I've been reminded
why. :-(

Does anyone have an intact copy of PLESY.CO? That's the one file I
couldn't get off the tape. If there are different versions, I have a
26-1183.

I don't think this thing works very well. With the wand button pushed,
only two tiny red dots light up, and while I've got it to sort-of read
UPC, I've only ever gotten 4-digit numbers, and different ones each
time I read the same bar-code. ;-)

Willard
--
Willard Goosey  goo...@sdc.org