Very excited - I picked up a bar code reader on eBay this morning via Buy
It Now while I was waiting for the drop-off line to clear at my kid's
school!  I've been wanting one to play around with for a while now but I've
kept getting out-bid.  It's just the wand itself, no software or book, so
I'm going to download the scanned manual and follow the discussion thread
here from a few weeks ago about setting it up.

I'm curious to know - any of you have one set up, using it for anything
practical?  I'm looking forward just to the challenge of getting it up and
running, but I'm also brainstorming ways to actually put it to use.  I
don't really have anything I need to inventory. :-)

I'm also awaiting delivery of my replacement M100 (also from eBay) as I
never got the screen/boot-up issue figured out on mine and I was worried I
would end up putting more into diagnostics than it would cost to just pick
up a 'new' machine.  Plus it's always good to have an in-house supply of
parts.  It should be here by the weekend.