Use a credit card?  Why didn’t I think of that (as I slap myself on the
forehead).  Good one, Mike.

Cheers!

                Bob

From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Mike Stein
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 10:45 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Tandy 200 repair, guidance requested

Hi Joshua, and welcome!

I'm the guy who suggested you join up here and I hope you'll find the answers
to your questions; I see Bob has already helped with advice about separating
the case halves.

My personal preference for prying apart cases held together with tabs that are
not too tight is an old credit card; it doesn't scratch the plastic as a metal
tool might.

You can attach pictures to messages here but the total message size must stay
below 64KB, so you might have to reduce their size and/or resolution.

Good luck and, again, welcome!

mike