Definitely replace that battery soon!

Power on, then hold CTL BREAK and press RESET button.

Good luck!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joshua Ray
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Tandy 200 repair, guidance requested

  I did check the battery before, but now that I look more closely there is
some leakage just beginning to occur. It hasn't reached the board yet, but I
think I should play it safe and remove it. Thanks for mentioning that.

  When you do a cold start do you hold the buttons then press the power switch,
or do you press them after powering the computer on?

  Thanks.