I haven't checked the size and it's not clear whether any take a knob, but
something like these (Mouser)?
http://www.taiwanalpha.com.tw/english2014/p_e_016.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian McLaughlin" <i...@platinum.net>
To: <m...@bitchin100.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:14 AM
Subject: [M100] M100 Contrast potentiometer (VR1) replacement

Hello all,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement contrast potentiometer for a
model 100? I have a machine that was working until someone ‘over-adjusted’ the
contrast knob and it now spins freely, and therefore doesn’t work.  It’s not a
mechanical issue with the screw and the knob, but rather inside the mechanism
itself.

I tried a quick scan of Digikey but I can’t find anything with remotely the
same form factor.  Wondering if anyone knows of a source for these, or has
managed a repair with a substitute?

Thanks for any guidance.

Ian