Good morning.  I'm curious about what work has been done with using digital
equipment to save/load "cassette-based" files?  Specifically, has anyone done
any work with those digital audio recorders used for dictation, recording
meetings, etc?
The main reason why I ask is that I've always been under the impression that
the "remote" signal was required for the M100 to proper save/write files to
cassette, and most (if not all?) of these modern digital audio recorders don't
have a remote input jack.
While not as convenient as saving files with a TPDD emulator, it does seem that
having an archive of files saved as MP3 files (or equivalent) would be a fun
way to preserve and use this technology.
Thanks,CAM