Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för megarat [mega...@yahoo.com]
Skickat: den 9 februari 2018 19:27
Till: M100@lists.bitchin100.com
Ämne: [M100] digital audio recorders en lieu of cassette recorders?

Good morning.  I'm curious about what work has been done with using digital
equipment to save/load "cassette-based" files?  Specifically, has anyone done
any work with those digital audio recorders used for dictation, recording
meetings, etc?

The main reason why I ask is that I've always been under the impression that
the "remote" signal was required for the M100 to proper save/write files to
cassette, and most (if not all?) of these modern digital audio recorders don't
have a remote input jack.

While not as convenient as saving files with a TPDD emulator, it does seem that
having an archive of files saved as MP3 files (or equivalent) would be a fun
way to preserve and use this technology.

Thanks,
CAM