From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Josh Malone
<josh.mal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 10:15 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] 4 REXes available

All REXes have been claimed. Thanks so much to everyone.

On Feb 20, 2018 6:09 PM, "Josh Malone"
<josh.mal...@gmail.com<mailto:josh.mal...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello all,

Well, I was hoping to have more stock before I sent this, but circumstances
will prevent me from building more for a while and I need to pay the the
Digikey bill :)

I have 4 REX units available for sale. Programmed for Tandy 100/102. Price is
$65 plus $7 priority shipping. Please mail me off-list to inquire. Payment via
PayPal only for now. U.S. shipping only, again, for now.

I *will* be building more, but it will be a few weeks or more. :(

Thanks for everyone's support. I appreciate it!

-Josh