From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Chris Kmiec
<ckmi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 23:46
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Tandy Portable Disk Drive...

Well, I have REX, with TS-DOS, and also tried the installation/bootup procedure
from the manual. Didn't work either way - I/O Error. I looked over the board,
and don't see anything obvious. Everything cleaned, etc.

My "big score" with a DVI, TPDD, and M100 has had an issue with every single
component... At least it came with a ton of cables, manuals, and disks!

Unless somebody can suggest anything else I can try, I'm giving up on the TPDD
for now, too many things I'm working on, including getting the drive in the DVI
to work.

Chris

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 9:20 AM, Brian White