Hi Kurt -

"Watchdog" is a Tracy Allen pgm that's documented here -

Scroll down a bit...

http://ftp.whtech.com/club100/ref/

My stuff is in storage right now,  but what I did is use the background

task interrupt to increment a secs/mins/hours counter,  & display the

result where the M$ blurb is located on top - Pretty easy...

   Jack