From: M100
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com>>
on behalf of Kurt McCullum <ku...@fastmail.com<mailto:ku...@fastmail.com>>
Date: Monday, December 17, 2018 at 6:47 PM
To: <m100@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100@lists.bitchin100.com>>
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 100 power adapter

I have had good luck using power supplies for TI calculators. They seem to have
the right plug and most are center positive.

Kurt

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018, at 3:42 PM, gotoole wrote:
Hi All

I have 2 Power adapters for my model 100 both are now not working.

Is their anything I can check to see why they are not working and is it
possible to get a replacement ?

Regards

Gordon

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.