I'd be happy to buy it from you.
PM me.

-----Original Message-----
From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of C. Magaret
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2018 11:39 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: [M100] Free (+ shipping) M100 book: "Games and Utilities for the
TRS-80 Model 100"

Hey gang,

Happy holidays.  I’m using some spare time today to thin the herd, and I have a
M100 book that might be of interest to the group.

The book, as the subject says, is "Games and Utilities for the TRS-80 Model
100” by Karr, Olsen and Lafore, published by the Waite Group.  The book is in
very good condition.  Cosmetically, there is a vintage B. Dalton price tag on
the cover, and some small brown stains (presumably coffee) on the edge of the
text block.  The binding is solid, and while the spine isn’t creased, there is
a small front-to-back split about halfway through, as if the book was once
stepped on.  Otherwise it’s in fine shape.

It’s yours for the price of shipping.  I’m in the PNW, USA, so domestic
shipping will likely run about $5.  International recipients are welcome, but
please note that shipping will likely be higher.  Payment via PayPal is fine.

Please email me directly if you’re interested.

Cheers,
CAM