From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Jan Vanden
Bossche
Sent: zaterdag 22 december 2018 22:51
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 100 power adapter

Yes, we've had this discussion a while ago. It appeared to work anyway. And I
started harvesting cables from broken USB-powered devices like mice and
keyboards. It helps when you work in an IT-dept. ...

I bought plugs too. But I forgot how to solder them. AFAIK, black is neutral,
and +5V is red.
So I solder the red to the outside and black to the inside, right?

Recently I got some Model T with AZERTY keyboards I'm not going to use anyway,
but not PS. That way, I can sell them to retro-computing hobbyists.

Greetings from the TyRannoSaurus
Jan-80